I will probably get burned at the stake for for divulging this information, but the Wonderful app is exactly that – wonderful. It also makes people look like aliens. It’s an Asian photo editing app that not allows you to makes your eyes bigger, slim down your face and enlarge your breast in addition to the usual antics like filter your skin until you resemble a porcelain doll. Above, is an example of that.
If there was anything I could magically change about myself physically, I would definitely skip over the bigger tits and height for a flawless complexion. It’s probably not the best picture, but on the left side is me unfiltered (but in good lighting): my face is oily, I have eye bags, and around my nose, cheeks, and chin area is extremely splotchy and red. OK, now that I’m looking at this it’s a horrible picture to exemplify that, but I promise my skin sucks.
Anyway, the point of this short post is to tell y’all what you already know:
- It’s just Instagram.
- There is no filter for an ugly personality.
- NO ONE is perfect. Unless you’re fucking @ (ugh).
- If you want to use a filter, do the damn thang. If you’re one of those people that don’t use filters or need to wear makeup, then good for you (you lucky son of a bitch).
- Having said that, you don’t get a fucking cookie for it and it doesn’t make you any better than anyone else.
- If you feel the need to use Snapseed on Wonderful on Lomo over MAC and Urban Decay and Benefit, zero fucks are given. Do you boo!
- Just don’t be surprised if no one recognizes you in “real” life.