Bottoms Up – Humpday Post

I believe that everyone has a “go-to” position or cheap/cheat move. It’s the position where once hit, an orgasm is pretty much automatic. Therefore, it’s usually performed at “last-call” before the lights go on and everyone has to go home – or in other words when a motherfucker wants to go to bed already. After having participated in an array of Cirque du Soliel type stretches and positions I know without a doubt what my “cheap/cheat move” is.

Obviously, I know what makes me come, but it’s always interesting to know what position men favor the most in relation to what feels best and makes them come easiest. I always knew “Buzz” was ready to go to infinity and beyond when he’d flip me over and hit it from the back. A few minutes (or seconds when I’m extremely on point lol) of that, and it was pretty much curtains for him. On the other hand, “Thor’s” soft spot usually involved me on top.

Which leads me to wonder: fellas, when the female is on top, which movement prevails? Up and down like a jackhammer or a scooping motion like riding a bull? And ladies, when you’re putting in work on top, which movement do you prefer? As for me? Neither.

I am what you’d call a “bottom bitch,” and many women (and men lol) I know feel the same. Granted, I am fair in the bedroom and always willing to put in work, but if I had a preference, I’d be on my back with a flat screen mounted on the ceiling so I coan watch the game while you Grand Slam dat ass. Reason not being because I’m lazy or rather get dominated (although those are both true), but because I BE SHY AND SHIT. Yes, says the girl who writes detailed posts about sex every humpday. Being on top requires a whole lot of YOU in full view, and since I’m flat-chested the confidence in that position is lacking.

Thank the sex Gods for reverse cowgirl.

Yeah, this would definitely call for a flatscreen on the ceiling.

This entry was posted in Sex and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Bottoms Up – Humpday Post

1. Anonymous says:

I take forever so I have no “go-to” unfortunately. But I have found that if a woman gets on top, a couple of minutes, and she will pop – and pop and pop. Then I can finish myself off and take as long as necessary.

2. Patlikethat says:

+1 for the scooping motion

3. camacho Man randy Savage.. says:

For some reason I believe the gravity thing .. me on bottom , I can go for days .. me on top and I let the warning out that ill be gone on 60 seconds ..Haha

4. Ange says:

I’m shy about my chest too so I avoid all that by leaning down to kiss him while I’m riding (scoop motion!) on top. Pretty sure girls automatically achieve sex goddess status whenever we are on top though; I have not met a dude who would argue otherwise.

• Anonymous says:

I am by no means a sexpert, but yeah, it can be done wrong (woman on top lol) – and to the point where it does nothing for the guy. Never had the “up and down” like you see in films, but that looks like it would feel better for the guy (much better). You girls need not worry about your chest though, for real. One, confidence is sexy and can be felt (both literally and figuratively) and two, I really am not worried about your chest if you are riding me lol

• doowaditty says:

lmao. i still go on top if that’s what he likes but yes, i do a lot of hair in my face or kissing him action hahahaha. but when i have a little liquid courage and am on top, i totally get that sex goddess feel haha. omg that’s such the perfect term for it.

5. doowaditty says:

btw guys, this has been so informative lol. i’m genuinely intrigued right now.

6. Anonymous says:

What always seems to work for me is me (a guy) on top, move my forearm under her bottom while sliding my knees underneath her, and rock her back and forth and in a circular motion while she leans back. Works almost every time when I am trying to finish her off for her first O.

7. Pingback: P90seX. | Dear Abi | girlsarethenewboys.com